- If you need any assistance in computing skills, please contact the Student Services Team in Reception, which can be found on the ground floor.
- You can call-in and make an appointment to speak with one of our advisors or alternatively, send an email to:
and a member of our staff will contact you.
- Help available can include from switching the computer on, opening and closing Microsoft word, editing a word document, saving documents to the hard drive/memory stick, using the tool bar to sending emails and surfing the net.
- All support given at Chiltern is of a confidential nature between the student and the advisor.
- If you want to borrow a laptop for your studies within college, then contact Alison Boughtwood in reception. A booking system is in place and as the laptops are limited in quantity, it’s best to book in advance. You can do so by contacting Alison on 0118 956 6995 or e-mail
or by visiting her in person on the ground floor.