We will help you to achieve your goals by:
- Completing an Initial Assessment with you to ensure that the correct support is given to you.
- Explaining your Apprenticeship Programme to you and helping you to understand what is involved.
- Ensuring you are in a safe and suitable place to work.
- Helping you understand your Individual Learning Plan (ILP) and updating it with you as you progress towards your qualification.
- Monitoring your progress at work and college, ensuring you have ongoing support throughout your programme.
- Giving you the chance to meet other learners working towards the same qualification.
- Explaining your responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
- Informing you about Functional Skills.
- Advising you on equal opportunities.
- Advising you on issues concerning conditions of employment.
- Enabling you to get the support you need to help you progress.