|The Recruitment Process|
1. Complete an enrolment form
2. Attend an information session at Chiltern Training and have an informal interview with a member of the admissions team
3. Undertake initial assesments in Maths and English
4. If you are undertaking an apprenticeship in child care the admissions team will arrange a practical assessment
5. If successful we will assist you in finding a work placement with an employer
6. For apprenticeship applicants interviews with employers can either be a voluntary trial placement or an interview with an employer dependent on employers' recruitment process
7. Once you have secured an apprenticeship placement from an employer training begins.